Monday, February 7, 2011

AWESOME INTRODUCTION OF FLAMING PROPORTIONS

So I've decided to let out the crazy probably blown out of proportion genius that is my intro Its probably not a good idea to write my first (second?) post whilst still on a sugar high but fuck it, here I go. I love video games. I love bad food. I especially love eating bad food whilst playing the aforementioned video games. So I guess this I the part where I say "I guess this is the part where I talk about my blog". I will talk about my latest venture into the exciting and often spirit-breaking world of "Vidya Gaems". Also I will on occasion post things that have no reason to be on here so, deal with it. Wow this is getting intro is getting long, right? By being self-referential, am I a douche? Is self-referential even a word?
 Tl;Dr Bottom line: Video games, randomness, Awesomeness(?), and a hint of comedy. If you're into that sort of thing.
Chicka Chicka Yeah
P.S. I love post scripts
P.P.S. See? I told you so.

1 comment: